Thursday 14 September 2023
The all-round machine operator may be deployed in various positions and/or machines. This person must be able to operate all machinery and be able to fulfil various positions temporarily during the production process.
- Operating various types of CNC and other machines.
- Checking and safeguarding the quality and dimensioning of the machine’s production result.
- Ensuring that the machine is operated safely at all times.
- Management and maintenance of the machine.
- Logistics operations using a crane, forklift truck and/or side loader are part of the job description.
- This is a full-time position.
For this vacancy we ask:
- A lower secondary vocational education (LBO)/senior secondary vocational education and training (VET) level.
- This position involves working in shifts.
- Can work safely with overhead cranes, side loaders and/or forklift trucks.
- No 9-to-5 mentality.
- Work experience is desirable but is not a must.
- You live in the region.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- You also have a proactive approach, are accurate and can work both independently and in a team.
A friendly and pleasant working environment, working in an enthusiastic team, where collegiality and customer orientation are high priorities, a challenging position with a good salary. The salary is dependent on knowledge and experience and secondary employment conditions apply in accordance with the metal processing companies’ CLA.
We would be delighted to receive your application with CV. Please send this to:
Reijrink Staalconstructie b.v.
Attn. Mrs A. Kuijpers
PO Box 1, 5080 AA Hilvarenbeek, the Netherlands
Esbeekseweg 21, 5085 EA Esbeek, the Netherlands
or apply directly?