Wednesday 11 September 2019
As Compiler/welder, you are mainly responsible for compiling steel structures and carrying out welding duties. You will be supervised by the workshop supervisor. As compiler/welder, you are familiar with the following activities:
- Assembling parts according to drawings
- Fitting, directing and welding.
You form an important link in realising projects. You will be working with a large group of enthusiastic colleagues.
For this vacancy we ask:
- At least a ompleted technical study programme at preparatory secondary vocational education level.
- You have a level-2 Mig Mag diploma (we offer the opportunity to obtain this internally).
- You can read and understand drawings well.
- No 9-to-5 mentality.
- You also have a proactive approach, are accurate and can work both independently and in a team.
- A Mig Mag laser certificate is a plus (we offer the opportunity to obtain this internally).
A friendly and pleasant working environment, working in an enthusiastic team, where collegiality and customer orientation are high priorities, a challenging position with a good salary. The salary is dependent on knowledge and experience and secondary employment conditions apply in accordance with the metal processing companies’ CLA.
We would be delighted to receive your application with CV. Please send this to:
Reijrink Staalconstructie b.v.
Attn. Mr T. van Dun
PO Box 1, 5080 AA Hilvarenbeek, the Netherlands
Esbeekseweg 21, 5085 EA Esbeek, the Netherlands
with one of our advisers?
Our contact form will take you straight to the right department.