Wednesday 11 September 2019
- Measuring steelwork and producing workplace drawings and overviews.
- This might include steel structures, stairways and platforms.
- for utility services, hall construction, distribution centres, livestock building construction, showrooms, high-rise buildings and multi-storey car parks.
- Maintain contact with clients, workshop and field service.
For this vacancy we ask:
- Educational level senior secondary vocational education and training (VET)/higher professional education Mechanical Engineering/Structural Engineering specialism.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team.
- You have a B driving licence and live in the region.
- No 9-to-5 mentality. You have a positive attitude and work hard.
- Use of design software such as Tekla is desirable but is not a must.
A friendly and pleasant working environment, working in an enthusiastic team, where collegiality and customer orientation are high priorities, a challenging position with a good salary. The salary is dependent on knowledge and experience and secondary employment conditions apply in accordance with the metal processing companies’ CLA.
We would be delighted to receive your application with CV. Please send this to:
Reijrink Staalconstructie b.v.
Attn. Mr T. van Dun
PO Box 1, 5080 AA Hilvarenbeek, the Netherlands
Esbeekseweg 21, 5085 EA Esbeek, the Netherlands
or apply directly?