Wednesday 11 September 2019
During the day you prepare and spray various types of steel construction components. You carry out your work in a well-designed spraying service.
You spray the material in accordance with quality standards/instructions and check the coating for the required quality standards.
- Wet paint spraying of steel structure components.
- Setting up steel structure components.
- Loading and unloading the spraying room.
- Loading trucks with coated steel structure components.
- All other duties involved in industrial spraying of steel structures.
- This is a full-time position.
For this vacancy we ask:
- Educational level: lower secondary vocational education (LBO)/senior secondary vocational education and training (VET) in a technical study programme.
- Experience with using an overhead travelling crane and forklift truck.
- No 9-to-5 mentality.
- Work experience desired.
- Capable of working independently or in a team.
- Proactive, flexible and eager to learn.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- You have a B driving licence and live in the region.
- Be prepared to follow training and courses.
A friendly and pleasant working environment, working in an enthusiastic team, where collegiality and customer orientation are high priorities, a challenging position with a good salary. The salary is dependent on knowledge and experience and secondary employment conditions apply in accordance with the metal processing companies’ CLA.
We would be delighted to receive your application with CV. Please send this to:
Reijrink Staalconstructie b.v.
Attn. Mr T. van Dun
PO Box 1, 5080 AA Hilvarenbeek, the Netherlands
Esbeekseweg 21, 5085 EA Esbeek, the Netherlands
with one of our advisers?
Our contact form will take you straight to the right department.