Thursday 14 September 2023
- Assembly of steel structures, steel stairways, handrails and railing etc.
- Strong sense of responsibility, particularly for safety.
- This is a full-time position.
The Foreman assembly worker:
- Checks and applies the dimensioning on the construction site.
- Coordinates the action plan at the start of assembly.
- Acts as point of contact for the client on the construction site.
- Resolves issues together with the client during assembly.
For this vacancy we ask:
- Educational level: lower secondary vocational education (LBO)/senior secondary vocational education and training (VET) in a technical study programme.
- No 9-to-5 mentality.
- Work experience desired.
- Capable of working independently or in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- You have a B driving licence and live in the region.
- A Safety Checklist Contractors SCC diploma.
A friendly and pleasant working environment, working in an enthusiastic team, where collegiality and customer orientation are high priorities, a challenging position with a good salary. The salary is dependent on knowledge and experience and secondary employment conditions apply in accordance with the metal processing companies’ CLA.
We would be delighted to receive your application with CV. Please send this to:
Reijrink Staalconstructie b.v.
Attn. Mrs A. Kuijpers
PO Box 1, 5080 AA Hilvarenbeek, the Netherlands
Esbeekseweg 21, 5085 EA Esbeek, the Netherlands
or apply directly?